Can the Ducks return to the top of the Pac-12?
The Pac-12 conference goes under the microscope as hosts Braden Gall, Mitch Light and David Fox wrap up their Power 5 conference previews.
- Why are there no Pac-12 teams ranked in Athlon Sports' top 10? Does this mean that the league could get left out of the Playoff again in 2016? It may have everything to do with scheduling. No other league plays as many top 50 teams as the Pac-12.
- Why is Washington the pick? How good could this team?
- Stanford, Oregon and Washington State all appear poised to win the North Division as well. Why should you buy Wazzu, why you should sell Oregon and Stanford is just Stanford.
- Can Cal compete at all (we like Davis Webb) and how bad is Oregon State?
- What is with all of the coordinator changes in the Pac-12 and which names are the ones to watch.
- Is the South race simply USC vs. UCLA? Or can Utah work itself into division contention? We all agree on the pick to win the South and it seems pretty easily explained.
- How far have the Arizona schools fallen since winning the South recently?
Check out the Athlon Sports 2016 College Football Rankings No. 1 to 128.
You can order your preseason Athlon Sports college football magazines here with Amazon.com.
Send any ideas, questions or comments to @BradenGall @AthlonMitch or @DavidFox615 or email [email protected]. The podcast can be found on athlonsports.com/podcast, iTunes, Stitcher and our podcast RSS feed.